Dont spend too much time on this because I think the question is just plain stupid or am I wrong? I just need a second opinion. By the way OA is B.
- Attachments
-
BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course
RedeemTarget Test Prep · GMAT
Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

with Logan Thompson
Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.
Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.
I guess you found a different example, but (-1/3)*(-7/3) = 7/9, not 7/3.krazy800 wrote:.. Ian I didn't understand ur statemenrt...
Statement 2 is not sufficient; if you choose a value of y very close to zero (-1/3, for example, so that x = -7/3), xy can be less than 1,
from the above xy = 7/3 >1 ..
am I missing something?
New here Create free account