BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

How to explain gap in education?

Launched September 22, 2008
Expert replies
by solomonking » Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:56 am
How do I explain a gap in my education between High School and Graduation? I started working as a computer graphic designer soon after graduating from high school in 2008 and then worked in the voluntary sector in an orphanage as an assistant manager. Then I worked for a medical transcription company as a transcriptionist. Totally I have 8 years of experience including the voluntary work. To make up for my lack of formal qualification, I enrolled in a distance Bachelor of Arts with Political Science, Public Administration, and English Literature in 2013 January and I graduated in 2015 December. Do I have a chance of getting admitted to a b-school within the top 25 to 50?
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask Clear Admit |

Re: How to explain gap in education?

by Kevin32 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:33 pm
If you have problems with studying like me. Then I can advise you on excellent tutors who helped me learn chemistry. This is https://www.medicmind.co.uk/interview-online-course/ . Good attitude towards students. All eagerly explain and the prices are good.
Join the discussion

Re: How to explain gap in education?

by Ole1 » Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:18 pm
I was explained by a college representative that I had to participate in their accelerated learning program which may be either Advanced Placement (AP), dual or concurrent enrollment, International Baccalaureate or early college. Malia Obama's example can show that a gap year isn't so scary. You just need to explain you motivation in the personal statement or cover letter.
Join the discussion