BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

gmat prep question

Expert replies
by yvonne12 » Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:49 pm
before being simplified, the instructions for computing income tax in country R were to add 2 percetn of one's annual income to the average of 100 units of country's R's currency and 1 percent of one's annual income. Which of the following represents the simplified formula for computing the income tax, in country's R's currency, for a person in that country whose annual income is I?

sorry I forgot to right down the answers and exited the GMAT without saving.

could anyone work this problem?
Join the discussion
Source: — Problem Solving |

by jayhawk2001 » Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:05 pm
2%I + (100 + 1%I)/2
= 2I/100 + 50 + I/200
= 50 + I/40
Join the discussion

by Cybermusings » Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:44 am
Jay...could you clarify this....I am slightly confused about the equation
Join the discussion

by jayhawk2001 » Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:31 pm
Cybermusings wrote:Jay...could you clarify this....I am slightly confused about the equation
Here's the question in all its glory ...
wrote: before being simplified, the instructions for computing income tax in country R were to add 2 percetn of one's annual income to the average of 100 units of country's R's currency and 1 percent of one's annual income. Which of the following represents the simplified formula for computing the income tax, in country's R's currency, for a person in that country whose annual income is I?
The second part is average of 100 units of R's currency and 1% income,
which boils down to (100 + 1%I)/2

The first part is 2% of I

Hence total = 2%I + (100 + 1%I)/2
= 2I/100 + 100/2 + I/200
= 50 + 5I/200
= 50 + I/40
Join the discussion