BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Redeem Veritas Prep Practice Tests

Let's talk about...whatever!
Expert replies
by chillbrorelax » Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:29 am
Hey guys,

Do you also see this poster on the Forum Home page of BTG: 7 CATs Free - Veritas Prep - Redeem Now? It basically claims that 100 points on the forum can get you these CATs free: "Engage in the Beat The GMAT forums to earn 100 points for $49 worth of Veritas practice GMATs FREE"

Well one way to get 100 points is posting on the forum. You get 10 points per post.

I am new to this forum but really wanted to redeem this offer. So I tried this. I posted some 11 posts. Then I went on to redeem this and waited. I waited for over a week.
I have received no response on this from BTG.

I am not sure the reason behind this. I am just wondering whether this is a real offer by BTG or just a way to encourage us to post more on the forum?

If any one you have redeemed these CATs successfully, please help me in this. I need your opinion on this offer by BTG.

I really wish to get this set of CATs. This will be very helpful to me.

Thanks.
Join the discussion
Source: — Lounge |

Re: Redeem Veritas Prep Practice Tests

by beatthegmat » Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:32 am
Hi - I assure you this is a legit offer. We received your CAT's request and have sent your information to Veritas. If you have not heard from Veritas by Friday send us a message and we will see what the hold up is.
Beat The GMAT | The MBA Social Network
Community Management Team

Research Top GMAT Prep Courses:
https://www.beatthegmat.com/gmat-prep-courses

Research The World's Top MBA Programs:
https://www.beatthegmat.com/mba/school
Join the discussion

Re: Redeem Veritas Prep Practice Tests

by chillbrorelax » Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:54 am
Hi,

Thanks for responding to my post. I have received the test set from Veritas Prep. I'm very excited. I'm sure this will be very helpful to me in my prep.

Much appreciate!
Join the discussion

Re: Redeem Veritas Prep Practice Tests

by DAM1997 » Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:11 am
Hi Team BTG,
Wanted to know if the Veritas Redemption offer is still active? I would benefit a tonne if it is!
Waiting eagerly for your response,
Thanks!
Join the discussion

Re: Redeem Veritas Prep Practice Tests

by beatthegmat » Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:34 am
Hi! Unfortunately, this offer is no longer available.
Beat The GMAT | The MBA Social Network
Community Management Team

Research Top GMAT Prep Courses:
https://www.beatthegmat.com/gmat-prep-courses

Research The World's Top MBA Programs:
https://www.beatthegmat.com/mba/school
Join the discussion