BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

GMAT study group: Boston?

Organize face-to-face meetings with other members
Expert replies
by noclue9454 » Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:31 pm
Hi,

I am looking for a study partner or two to study with. I am free most weeknights after 6pm and almost every weekend. I plan to take the exam late-November. My current GMAT prep has been quite on/off but I am familiar with the topics and just need to get myself down to practice and study effectively.

~Isha
Join the discussion
Source: — Let's Meet Up |

Hello

by sinatra » Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:05 pm
Hi Isha,

I am looking for a Gmat prep partner.I am free most weeknights and weekends like you.Just want to start the prep asap.Let me know if you have already started or formed some group.
cheers
gaurav
Join the discussion

Hi!

by noclue9454 » Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:33 pm
Hey Gaurav,

I still haven't formed a group, so yep, the offer's still open. What are your geographic coordinates? Weekdays, I am at Davis Square. Weekends, I am near Northeastern Univ. area. I am 100% T-dependent.

Good area to possibly meet up could be the Boston Public Library(cons: bad hours) or the Comp Sci building that's part of Northeastern.

~Isha
Join the discussion

hello

by sinatra » Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:12 am
Isha,
Ok weekdays I am in kendall square and weekends i can commute to nearby places in boston/cambridge.I have a car so commute is not an issue.I think we can meet sometime in the coming days to decide upon how we want to proceed.
Btw i work 9-(5:30-6:00) on weekdays so it will be only after that
Was not sure if it was ok to reveal numbers and email ids on the forum so decided on sending a separate message to you.plz check your inbox.
cheers
Gaurav
Join the discussion

Boston Study Group

by nash21 » Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:40 pm
Hello, I just starting prepping for the GMAT and would like to join a study group. I live in the southend and work in backbay, so all the listed places are very convenient for me. Please let me know if your group is meeting.
Join the discussion

• Page 1 of 1