BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Hello Everyone I live in aged home

Welcome to the Beat The GMAT community! Tell us about yourself
Expert replies
by AlicaDunne » Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:37 am
Hello everyone it's Alica Dunne here, I live in aged home with my whole family, here they offers a whole separate house so my kids are living with me. My son is doing MBA so I join this forum to have some knowledge about his studies hope so you guys helps me with that. Actually there is a generation gap in my relation with son it's the basic problem for me.
Join the discussion
Source: — Introductions |

by Brent@GMATPrepNow » Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:53 am
Pleased to meet you, Alica,

Welcome to the forum. I hope this site helps you bridge that gap.

Cheers,
Brent
Brent Hanneson - Creator of GMATPrepNow.com
Image
Join the discussion

by kravindran7 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:29 pm
Welcome to the forum Alica
The Best way to predict your future is to create it
Join the discussion

by AlexBarret » Wed May 10, 2017 10:27 am
AlicaDunne wrote:Hello everyone it's Alica Dunne here, I live in aged home with my whole family, here they offers a whole separate house so my kids are living with me. My son is doing MBA so I join this forum to have some knowledge about his studies hope so you guys helps me with that. Actually there is a generation gap in my relation with son it's the basic problem for me.
Don't think about him as a child or somebody who is less smart as you are. Forget about "you have to" or "you need". Think as he is thinking. Try feel as he is feeling. Good luck!))
Join the discussion

Hello Everyone I live in aged home

by LindaRem » Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:04 am
Hello I live in South Korea

I have been here on the side-show forum

I am very excited and happy



I will delete it if the contents are illegal
Join the discussion