BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

4 math questions from GMATPrep exam

Problem Solving — algebra and arithmetic (GMAT Focus Edition)
Expert replies
by Montreal06 » Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:05 am
Hi everyone,

These are the four questions I got wrong...and for the life of me, I can't come up with the answer. Help, please?

1.) If 450y= n^3; which of the following is an integer?

I y/3x(2^2)x5

II y/(3^2)x2x5

III y/3x2x(5^2)

(A)None
(B) I only (correct answer)
(C) II only
(D) III only
(E) I, II & III
--------------------------------

2.) The perimeter of square S and rectange R are equal. Ratio of the sides of R are 2:3; what is the ratio of area of R to are of S?

(A) 25:16
(B) 24:25 (correct answer)
(C) 5:6
(D) 4:5
(E) 4:9
-------------------------------

3.) Line n and line p lie on the xy plane. Is the slope of line n less than slope of line p?

(1) n and p intersect at (5,1)
(2) y intercept of line n is greater than the y intercept of line p

Correct answer: (C): sufficient together
-------------------------------

4.) 6 senior officers and 4 junior officers -- out of these a committee of 3 seniors and 1 junior must be selected. How many different committees are possible?

(correct answer: 80)

I've pretty much given up on P&C, so I'm not worried about this one. I have one week left till my exam and I've accepted P&C as my weakness.



Any help with the above questions would be much appreciated! Please help. :)

Thanks,
R
Join the discussion
Source: — Quantitative Reasoning |

by gabriel » Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:37 am
I am sorry but I have to lock this thread. First of all most of these questions have already been answered in the forum and a simple search of the question should give you the links for the previous discussions. Secondly you are breaking forum rules by posting more than one question on a thread. Please keep it to one question per thread.

Cheers
Join the discussion

• Page 1 of 1