I am an Indian with 2.4 years of IT experience. I have taken the GMAT and got a 640(Q49 V28). I am unable to decide if I should go for an MBA or Business Masters. I am planning for 2019 intake and aiming for top 100 BSchools. I don't want to work again for another 2-3 years and then pursue MBA. I might improve my GMAT score but I want to try getting an admission with my current score. Please help out here.
GMATBootcamp
Starts Sep 28

LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP
Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover
15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026
- Schedule
- Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
- Included
- Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
- Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
- 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included

















