BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Profile Evaluation For Top Schools? 710 GMAT; 3.75 GPA

Free advice from the world's top MBA consultants
Expert replies
by J R » Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:24 pm
I recently completed my GMAT, and am planning to apply to Stanford, Harvard, Columbia, Stanford, and Chicago. I have two big questions: 1) am I in trouble with my (relatively) skewed GMAT, even though I have good quant experience (i-banking, hedge fund, cfa level 1), and 2) how hard should I be trying to finish my applications for 1st round as opposed to letting things slip into 2nd round (where I presume there will be more competition from recently laid-off/fired folks at financial firms). Will I be competitive, all else equal? Thank you in advance.

University of Southern California
GPA: 3.75
Business Administration

GMAT
Overall: 710
Breakdown: 44 Q (70%); 42 V (95%); no AWA yet

Hedge Fund Analyst at a ~$1 billion fund in Los Angeles
2 Years (would be 3 years by the time business school starts next Fall)

Investment Banking Analyst at Houlihan Lokey (Financial Restructuring Group)
2 Years

Completed Level 1 of the CFA examination
Member of Value Investor Club (exclusive online site for professional investors – membership limited to 250 people)

I’m a little weak in extra-curricular, but I am very involved in USC mentorship programs.
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask an MBA Admissions Consultant |

by Lisa Anderson » Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:26 pm
Dear JR,

You might be at a slight disadvantage with your quant under 80%, but I'm not sure it is worth retaking the GMAT. Your work experience demonstrates a strong quant/analytical aptitude.

I would suggest applying first round. As you mention, there will be a large number of applicants in the second round with similar work experience. You want to make a compelling case sooner rather than later this year.

Good luck,
Lisa
Lisa Anderson
Consultant
Stacy Blackman Consulting

Learn more about me
Join the discussion