BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Question about CAT problems

Ask your questions about Manhattan Prep products/services here
Expert replies
by Misterbuff » Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:56 pm
Hi,

I bought all the Manhattan GMAT books out there (all 8!) and they are simply excellent, easily the best GMAT study guides I have read.

I recently took advantage of the included online CAT tests and they are great too. However, after reading through the explanations of 2 of the quantitative problems, I am not convinced that my responses were incorrect.

My question is this: Is there someone I can call/email/message to discuss?
Or should I just post the problem and my thoughts on it in this forum? Please help, I really want to get to the bottom of this (even if I really am incorrect).

Thanks in advance for everything. In my opinion, Manhattan GMAT is the best GMAT preparation establishment out there. Keep up the good work!
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask a Manhattan Prep representative |

by michael.dinerstein » Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:51 am
Hi Misterbuff,

Access to ManhattanGMAT Instructors is strictly reserved for our 9-Session Prep Course, Guided Self-Study, and Private Tutoring Students. Hence, if you only have the guides, the best place to go to have your question answered would be to visit the ManhattanGMAT Forums and ask your question there. Because we're backed up a bit right now, it might take up to a week and a half to get a response back to you, but you will certainly have your question answered. In fact, it might have already been answered before in the forums, so be sure to search before you ask your question!

Other than that, I would recommend posting the question here at Beat the GMAT and see what results you get.

Best,
Michael Dinerstein
Manager of Online Marketing
Manhattan GMAT
212-721-7400
800-576-4628
Join the discussion

by Misterbuff » Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:15 pm
Thanks Michael, I took your advice and posted here. I got some responses within hours that helped me to understand why my answers were incorrect.
Join the discussion

by michael.dinerstein » Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:17 pm
Glad to hear it, Misterbuff! Let us know if you need anything else.

Best,
Michael Dinerstein
Manager of Online Marketing
Manhattan GMAT
212-721-7400
800-576-4628
Join the discussion