BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Manhattan GMAT CAT- Length of Line DE

Expert replies
by Misterbuff » Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:39 pm
Hi everyone,

Please see the attached problem. After reading the explanation Manhattan GMAT provided, I still believe I am correct. I would appreciate it if someone out there is able to provide a better explanation or maybe support my answer (D).

Thanks.
Attachments
Manhattan GMAT CAT- Length of Line DE.JPG
Join the discussion
Source: — Data Sufficiency |

Misterbuff wrote:Hi everyone,

Please see the attached problem. After reading the explanation Manhattan GMAT provided, I still believe I am correct. I would appreciate it if someone out there is able to provide a better explanation or maybe support my answer (D).

Thanks.
I think the answer should be B.

Statement I

insufficient because it does not tell us anything about other angles.

Statement II

We can determine that both triangles are similar triangle.
therefore DE= 7

Whats the OA?
Join the discussion

by Misterbuff » Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:47 pm
Hmm, I just took another look at the problem and I now agree with the answer. Thanks for the help!
Join the discussion

Re: Manhattan GMAT CAT- Length of Line DE

by nitin86 » Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:05 am
parallel_chase wrote:
Misterbuff wrote:Hi everyone,

Please see the attached problem. After reading the explanation Manhattan GMAT provided, I still believe I am correct. I would appreciate it if someone out there is able to provide a better explanation or maybe support my answer (D).

Thanks.
I think the answer should be B.

Statement I

insufficient because it does not tell us anything about other angles.

Statement II

We can determine that both triangles are similar triangle.
therefore DE= 7

Whats the OA?
@paralle_chase,

Stmt 1 does tell us about the angle A and B. Because CA and CB are the radius of the circle, that mean CA = CB = r. And in triangle, ABC, angle C = x = 60, hence, angale A and angle B is also 60 degree.

Also, by same logic, triangle ABC becomes similar to triangle BDE
Join the discussion

nitin86 wrote: @paralle_chase,

Stmt 1 does tell us about the angle A and B. Because CA and CB are the radius of the circle, that mean CA = CB = r. And in triangle, ABC, angle C = x = 60, hence, angale A and angle B is also 60 degree.
True
Also, by same logic, triangle ABC becomes similar to triangle BDE
False, you cant assume that DE = BE

We know that angle B is 60, but we dont know about angle D and angle E. Hence Insufficient.

Let me know if you think otherwise
Join the discussion