BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

EVALUATION - MBA CANDIDACY

Free advice from the world's top MBA consultants
Expert replies
by drdevious » Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:24 pm
MY PROFILE:

I am a 32 year old Male US citizen currently living in Pakistan where I completed my Medical Education in 2002 having received an M.B.B.S degree. After graduation I took some time off and established a private business venture dealing with Health care, Real estate and Stock concerns. In 2006, after establishing the venture, I decided to resume my postgraduate medical education. I have been working in a tertiary care hospital in Pakistan for the last 3 years. My clinical experience has been quite diverse. I have done rotations in Critical Care Medicine which includes Nephrology, Cardiology and Internal Medicine. In addition, I have spent a year and a half in Dermatology.

Having obtained my basic medical education and training, I am interested in expanding and diversifying my career options. I'm interested in pursuing a MBA so I can enter the Health care, Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology industry.

In my medical school we were evaluated by an annual exam in which 50% was Passing. At the end of the year we would receive a mark sheet with marks for each subject. We don't really have or follow a GPA system.

I've just started along the MBA route and haven't given the GMAT yet.

Work experience has been my private business venture and 3 years postgraduate training in Medicine. I dont have "corporate" experience.

I am a member of various medical societies and have participated in medical conferences around the world.

I have 3 research publications under my belt.

I have participated in numerous volunteer and community activities - Red Cross, Earthquake relief and Social Welfare.

Extracurricular activities include weightlifting, computers and movies.

I have always been attracted to the Business side of the Health care sector so thats why I'm making the change from clinical medicine.

I would like an honest opinion of my candidacy and what systematic and concrete steps should I take to get into a good program.

Thanks.
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask an MBA Admissions Consultant |

by VP_MBA_Guru » Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:30 pm
Hi Dr,
I would start with getting to know the MBA admission process better. As I have mentioned on this forum, I am a huge fan of MBA Admissions books. Its a great way to learn more about the MBA admissions process and also learn about the top MBA programs and how to decide what schools make sense for you and your background.

My favorites are: How to Get Into Top MBA Programs by Richard Montauk; and Your MBA Game Plan by Omari Bouknight and Scott Schurm (full disclosure - I work with Veritas Prep, which is affilated with the second book)

Good luck!

NP
Nikhil P. | Admissions Consultant | Veritas Prep
Join the discussion

by drdevious » Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:05 pm
Hi,

Thanks for the advice. Could you direct me to the relevant website so I can purchase these books online?

Keeping my background in view, do you think I have a chance at getting into a top MBA program like Northwestern or Columbia granted my GMAT scores are +700. I plan on giving the exam in the next 4-5 months.

What areas do you think I'm deficient and need to work on? I have also considered pursuing a MPH (Master in Public Health) degree keeping in view of my medical background. Few institutions like Johns Hopkins offer a dual degree - MPH and MBA.

I would really appreciate any help in this regard. Thanks.
Join the discussion

by VP_MBA_Guru » Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:40 am
Hi Dr,
Any online bookstore should have the above mentioned books. However, I am not sure what companies will deliver to Pakistan (you could also try half.com )

Regards,

NP
Nikhil P. | Admissions Consultant | Veritas Prep
Join the discussion