BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

HEC Paris Admission chances

Free advice from the world's top MBA consultants
Expert replies
by aseemjain97 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:17 am
I am an Indian Applicant
Pursuing commerce from the best University in India. (97% in 12th)
I have scored a 690 in GMAT (Q50 and Q34). My profile is as follows:
I have a NGO of mine.
I have two internships in EY and J.K. Cements
I have co-founded three societies in my college and been in Core committee of the other two and organised the biggest fest of the university.
Letter of recommendation from two Union Ministers
I have written a research paper.
I have also attended an international conference organised by HSBC and LSE.

Please comment whether do I have chance to get an interview invite from HEC Pari.s
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask an MBA Admissions Consultant |

by Jon@Admissionado » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:29 pm
aseemjain97 wrote:I am an Indian Applicant
Pursuing commerce from the best University in India. (97% in 12th)
I have scored a 690 in GMAT (Q50 and Q34). My profile is as follows:
I have a NGO of mine.
I have two internships in EY and J.K. Cements
I have co-founded three societies in my college and been in Core committee of the other two and organised the biggest fest of the university.
Letter of recommendation from two Union Ministers
I have written a research paper.
I have also attended an international conference organised by HSBC and LSE.

Please comment whether do I have chance to get an interview invite from HEC Pari.s

Hello there,
Well the base of your profile seems quite nice. You have two solid internships and it is great to have founded an NGO. Obviously it will depend a bit on the size and impact of your NGO.


I presume you are applying for the MiM program?

I think you would have a shot. Although might have a better shot with a somewhat higher GMAT, since things can get miiiiighty competitive for Indian applicants.

Obviously though, you should be applying to far more than just one school, even if HEC is your preferred destination. So you might want to think about what your overall strategy will be.

If you have any further comments or questions, feel free to drop a line: https://admissionado.com/free-consultati ... n=mba_blog

Best,
"Hands down the best MBA admissions consulting firm of all-time, and boy, what an incredible founder!" -- Raj Patil, Founder of Admissionado

Something for everyone:
https://admissionado.lpages.co/admissio ... nter-2018/
https://admissionado.lpages.co/50-essay ... ked-vol-4/
https://admissionado.lpages.co/case-studies-lp/
https://admissionado.com/mba/reviews/
https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Admis ... 700945.htm

Reach out, and let's gab. Our only requirement is that you don't prefer warm milk over cold milk. Everyone else, 100% welcome.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 866-409-4753
Hit us up on WhatsApp.
Ping our satellite: 0884#&@-2#101101
Contact us via web form you lazy git: https://admissionado.com/contact/
Mostly, email Claudia.
Join the discussion

test

by BabetteG » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:28 am
aseemjain97 wrote:I am an Indian Applicant
Pursuing commerce from the best University in India. (97% in 12th)
I have scored a 690 in GMAT (Q50 and Q34). My profile is as follows:
I have a NGO of mine.
I have two internships in EY and J.K. Cements
I have co-founded three societies in my college and been in Core committee of the other two and organised the biggest fest of the university.
Letter of recommendation from two Union Ministers
I have written a research paper.
I have also attended an international conference organised by HSBC and LSE.

Please comment whether do I have chance to get an interview invite from HEC Pari.s
Hi there,

Nice CV you have there! Being an HEC student myself, I would definitely encourage you to apply for the MiM program.
However, it might indeed be interesting to apply for others schools (you probably heard about the SAI application) since it's very competitive...

Good luck!
Babette
Join the discussion

by 99Colleges: MBA Admission » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:50 pm
It seems you're still pursuing undergrad. If that's the case, you should get some work experience before applying. Unlike MBA programs in India, most international MBA programs take students who have worked for few years. Second, get recommendation from those who've seen your work. Names wouldn't matter.
Anil, MBA (Wharton)| MBA Admissions Consultant
--------------------------------------
Consulting| Contact at [email protected] for your queries on MBA Admissions
--------------------------------------
And if you couldn't make it earlier, get a free ding analysis
Join the discussion