BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Are all questions in OG17 covered?

Share feedback about this free GMAT prep guide
Expert replies
by mespinoza04 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:03 am
Hi
I just finished with the math section of the BTGSG (i.e. I'm on the day where we are supposed to write the Math diagnostic test again) and I noticed there are approx 12 questions in the OG that I have not yet completed. Will these be covered later during some review or should I just do them now? I'm not sure if the math plan overlooked them or maybe I just missed them.

Thanks
Michael
Join the discussion
Source: — The 60-Day GMAT Study Guide |

by Brent@GMATPrepNow » Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:56 am
mespinoza04 wrote:Hi
I just finished with the math section of the BTGSG (i.e. I'm on the day where we are supposed to write the Math diagnostic test again) and I noticed there are approx 12 questions in the OG that I have not yet completed. Will these be covered later during some review or should I just do them now? I'm not sure if the math plan overlooked them or maybe I just missed them.

Thanks
Michael
Hi Michael,
All of the questions should be accounted for, so I have a feeling that you skipped some questions.
Can you message me the question numbers (and the edition of the OG you're using) so I can confirm?

Cheers,
Brent
Brent Hanneson - Creator of GMATPrepNow.com
Image
Join the discussion