BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

2018 OG Practice Questions

Share feedback about this free GMAT prep guide
Expert replies
by inigohrey » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:39 am
Hello,

I signed up a while back to receive the emails, and more than 60 days have passed since then (mixture of procrastination and starting a new job). Back then I completed about a week's worth of work. I have now decided to carry on, but I have bought the 2018 OG book, as earlier I was just using a pdf of the 2016 version. I have realised that in the emails I received, the practice questions are for 2015-2017 versions. Is there any way I could find out what the recommended questions to do would be for the new textbook, as I can't really sign up for emails now and spend a week doing nothing, waiting for them to catch up to where I am
Thanks in advance for your help,

Iñigo
Join the discussion
Source: — The 60-Day GMAT Study Guide |

2018 OG Practice Questions

by Brent@GMATPrepNow » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:24 am
inigohrey wrote:Hello,

I signed up a while back to receive the emails, and more than 60 days have passed since then (mixture of procrastination and starting a new job). Back then I completed about a week's worth of work. I have now decided to carry on, but I have bought the 2018 OG book, as earlier I was just using a pdf of the 2016 version. I have realised that in the emails I received, the practice questions are for 2015-2017 versions. Is there any way I could find out what the recommended questions to do would be for the new textbook, as I can't really sign up for emails now and spend a week doing nothing, waiting for them to catch up to where I am
Thanks in advance for your help,

Iñigo
Go to https://www.beatthegmat.com/mba/gmat-error-log and download the Improvement Chart for 2018 Official Guide for GMAT Review.
This excel file will tell you the proper categorization of the questions in the OG2018
So, for example, when completing Day 8's activities (Powers & Roots), you can refer to the Improvement Chart to identify the questions categorized as Powers & Roots questions.

Cheers,
Brent
Brent Hanneson - Creator of GMATPrepNow.com
Image
Join the discussion