I just took the GMAT and have my Enhanced Score Report (ESR) with me. I think I'm fine for verbal, I'm in the 83rd percentile, but my quant score is awful, 31st percentile. I'm trying to get a 700+ as fast as possible through test prep services. Right now I'm looking at Magoosh and Veritas courses since I already studied on my own through some old Manhattan Prep books. I would love input from those experienced with this process as to how long it will take before I can break the 700 barrier. I have some time before I apply second round, but not too long. I cancelled the score at the test center, so I don't think I can get my essay score, but I have any and all other relevant information that you might need to predict how long it would take for me to get to 700+
GMATBootcamp
Starts Sep 28

LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP
Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover
15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026
- Schedule
- Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
- Included
- Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
- Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
- 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included


















