BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

CFA

Let's talk about...whatever!
Expert replies
by sapuna » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:06 pm
Dear all,

It's been quite a while, just found out that it's been a day over 3 years (god, why did they pass so quickly)... More details of my GMAT story can be found here "https://www.beatthegmat.com/just-owned-t ... tml#739615", nevermind the slightly slang language I used back then).

On a side note - I briefly checked the forum version of the website. I'm glad I don't see familiar faces (other than the pros of course), this means the community has been doing good in passing that demanding exam!

I sincerely hope you guys are doing good and that some of you you remember me). For me, the past 3 years have been rather.. interesting. There were a lot of good things, even more bad things... After completing the GMAT in August 2014 and finishing my Bachelor's degree in June 2015, I engaged my Master's (Septeber 2015 - August 2016). Now, a year later, I have been working in the financial services department of a Big 4 company in the Netherlands. Even today I am absolutely grateful to the people that helped me prepare and pass the GMAT exam with the results I need (especially to you Matt). I have referred friends to this website without having any doubts that you will help them too. I believe in getting and giving back, if I can help somebody (absolutely free of service of course), please do let me know.

I am writing to you regading the CFA exam. As a natural next step (GMAT is used exclusively by admission offices of business universities to my knowledge), I have registered myself for the CFA level 1exam. I would like to know whether some of you has experience in preparing for it, maybe we can connect and exchange tips? Thank you in advance!

It always feels good to be back here.

Best regards,
Georgi
Join the discussion
Source: — Lounge |