BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Application Evaluation (Military Officer)

Free advice from the world's top MBA consultants
Expert replies
by xxSutherland » Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:19 pm
Hey all,

I recently completed my GMAT and wanted to see how my scores aligned with my prospective schools.

Graduated from Boise State University in 2015 with a GPA of 3.3. (B.A Economics)
Member of the Boise State Men's Hockey team for 2 years, Graduate of 4 year ARMY ROTC, and member of the Sigma Chi Fraternity.

I am a Military Intelligence Officer in the US Army Reserve and have two years of work experience as a Financial Analyst at a company in Southern California.

GMAT Score: 640

I wanted to know if I would be competitive at these schools:

USC
UCLA
Pepperdine
Recommended Programs??

Thank you so much for your time!
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask an MBA Admissions Consultant |

by Donna@Stratus » Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:48 am
xxSutherland wrote:Hey all,

I recently completed my GMAT and wanted to see how my scores aligned with my prospective schools.

Graduated from Boise State University in 2015 with a GPA of 3.3. (B.A Economics)
Member of the Boise State Men's Hockey team for 2 years, Graduate of 4 year ARMY ROTC, and member of the Sigma Chi Fraternity.

I am a Military Intelligence Officer in the US Army Reserve and have two years of work experience as a Financial Analyst at a company in Southern California.

GMAT Score: 640

I wanted to know if I would be competitive at these schools:

USC
UCLA
Pepperdine
Recommended Programs??
First of all, let me thank you for your military service. You have sacrificed a lot and let me just say that it is appreciated. Now, on to how competitive you will be at USC, UCLA and Pepperdine...your stats match most closely with Pepperdine so I'd say that is one to feel good about your chances. USC would be next and I think UCLA would be the biggest stretch of the 3. That's not to say that you would not be successful, just that your stats put you in the lower part of the class profile. One thing you don't mention is what you would like to do post MBA - as what you want to do post MBA would impact the schools I would add to our list. It sounds like you might want to stay on the west coast? You might want to look at this list of best schools for Military veterans just to add more schools to research! Best wishes to you: https://poetsandquants.com/2016/02/13/th ... eterans/2/

And we at Stratus have some counselors with military experience so I encourage you to reach out to us for a free consult where you can learn more about how we have helped military candidates to be successful in this process. To do that, go to this link: https://stratusadmissionscounseling.com/ ... gle.com%2F

Hope this helps and hope you will reach out to learn more about us.

Thank you so much for your time!
Join the discussion

by Michelle@ARINGO » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:14 am
xxSutherland wrote:Hey all,

I recently completed my GMAT and wanted to see how my scores aligned with my prospective schools.

Graduated from Boise State University in 2015 with a GPA of 3.3. (B.A Economics)
Member of the Boise State Men's Hockey team for 2 years, Graduate of 4 year ARMY ROTC, and member of the Sigma Chi Fraternity.

I am a Military Intelligence Officer in the US Army Reserve and have two years of work experience as a Financial Analyst at a company in Southern California.

GMAT Score: 640

I wanted to know if I would be competitive at these schools:

USC
UCLA
Pepperdine
Recommended Programs??

Thank you so much for your time!
In my experience (ARINGO works with applicants with a military background regularly) your chances for all these schools should be pretty good, maybe with UCLA being the hardest out of the schools you mentioned to get in to, as long as you present all this in the right way. You definitely have the right building blocks for a successful application, so if you feel unsure of how to present all this in essays and would want some professional help with it, don't hesitate to reach out: https://aringo.com/mba-process-registration/

Good luck!

JL
ARINGO MBA Admissions Consulting
https://ARINGO.com/

Specializing in candidates with GMATs under 720

Try our free Admissions Chances Calculator - https://aringo.com/mba-admission-chances-calculator/
Or contact us today on: https://aringo.com/mba-process-registration/

Highest acceptance rates in the industry! All statistics verified by Ernst & Young
Join the discussion