BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Is it possible to chose the quant vs verbal order ?

Share feedback about this free GMAT prep guide
Expert replies
by NadineKh » Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:46 am
Hi,

I'm following the 60-day GMAT study guide. On day 3, I took the diagnostic test and score 48 in quant and 32 in verbal.
I hence clearly need to improve the verbal part. However, the first ~20 days of the preparation tackle math problems. As I'd like to focus mainly on verbal and see if I'll need more practice than the 60-day prep., is there any way to receive emails from day 23 onward?? This would save me precious time in my preparation!

Thanks in advance,
Nadine
Join the discussion
Source: — The 60-Day GMAT Study Guide |

NadineKh wrote:Hi,

I'm following the 60-day GMAT study guide. On day 3, I took the diagnostic test and score 48 in quant and 32 in verbal.
I hence clearly need to improve the verbal part. However, the first ~20 days of the preparation tackle math problems. As I'd like to focus mainly on verbal and see if I'll need more practice than the 60-day prep., is there any way to receive emails from day 23 onward?? This would save me precious time in my preparation!

Thanks in advance,
Nadine
Sorry Nadine,
The emails are delivered in the order as shown in the outline: https://www.beatthegmat.com/mba/gmat-guide-outline

Cheers,
Brent
Brent Hanneson - Creator of GMATPrepNow.com
Image
Join the discussion