BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Profile Evaluation

Free advice from the world's top MBA consultants
Expert replies
by MPM415 » Mon May 08, 2017 7:10 am
Hi,

I need some help in evaluating my profile:

GMAT Score - 710: Quant - 47, Verbal - 41, AWA - 6. IR- 8
I worked two years as a JPMC IB analyst, then did a year at Vanguard, then started an investment consulting business that made approx. 75k$ profit in two years.
Eduction - Double major - BS (Finance), BS (Economics) @ State School -- JD @ Temple Law School (Dean's List)


Am ideally looking to apply to Harvard, Wharton, Colombia, Booth, Yale, Tuck, and NYU. Any idea what my chances are given solid recs and solid essays? I feel if I took the GMAT again with some additional prep I could land in the 730-750 range, how much would that sway my admissions chances at these schools?

Thanks for any information.

Matt
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask an MBA Admissions Consultant |

by Donna@Stratus » Thu May 11, 2017 10:30 am
MPM415 wrote:Hi,
Hi MPM415, Thanks for reaching out!
I need some help in evaluating my profile:

GMAT Score - 710: Quant - 47, Verbal - 41, AWA - 6. IR- 8
I worked two years as a JPMC IB analyst, then did a year at Vanguard, then started an investment consulting business that made approx. 75k$ profit in two years.
Eduction - Double major - BS (Finance), BS (Economics) @ State School -- JD @ Temple Law School (Dean's List)


Am ideally looking to apply to Harvard, Wharton, Colombia, Booth, Yale, Tuck, and NYU. Any idea what my chances are given solid recs and solid essays? I feel if I took the GMAT again with some additional prep I could land in the 730-750 range, how much would that sway my admissions chances at these schools?
So for Wharton, Booth, NYU, Tuck- I think the enhanced GMAT score would add. I think Columbia and Yale may look more holistically with the score you have now- but certainly the jump from a 710 to a 750 is going to help no matter what. You have some good work experience- I think the JD makes your profile more complicated so just be sure in your narrative that you explain how the i-banking, investment management, law degree all help build upon your next step post MBA. There are a few mine fields in this narrative... like you are just picking up degrees... so you want to be sure to connect the dots and really make it clear why this MBA is needed to help you in your post MBA goal. I think you should spend a good bit of time on this alone- and this is where working with a consultant might help you present a clear narrative. We'd be happy to do a free consult- this link here is where to start: https://stratusadmissionscounseling.com/free-consult/
Wishing you all the best!
Thanks for any information.

Matt
Join the discussion

by mcbMcK » Thu May 11, 2017 10:50 pm
Consider the following points Matt:
  1. Your work profile is the highlight here. It will be good to understand achievements at JPM as well as the reason for leaving Vanguard so soon - that's something adcoms would want to hear. It will also be good to explain why MBA when the startup seems to be doing good.
  2. Another factor you have not mentioned here is your ECs. Top schools expect something on this front; read here.
  3. If you have decent confidence about that GMAT, re-take is a bit of a no-brainer frankly. It will only help (and can be a major needle mover) plus there is still time before most applications open up
Hope this helps some

Cheers,
MG (Manish Gupta)|The MBA Crystal Ball Team

Website: https://www.mbacrystalball.com
Email: mcb at mbacrystalball dot com
Join the discussion

by Jon@Admissionado » Sun May 14, 2017 10:45 pm
MPM415 wrote:Hi,

I need some help in evaluating my profile:

GMAT Score - 710: Quant - 47, Verbal - 41, AWA - 6. IR- 8
I worked two years as a JPMC IB analyst, then did a year at Vanguard, then started an investment consulting business that made approx. 75k$ profit in two years.
Eduction - Double major - BS (Finance), BS (Economics) @ State School -- JD @ Temple Law School (Dean's List)


Am ideally looking to apply to Harvard, Wharton, Colombia, Booth, Yale, Tuck, and NYU. Any idea what my chances are given solid recs and solid essays? I feel if I took the GMAT again with some additional prep I could land in the 730-750 range, how much would that sway my admissions chances at these schools?

Thanks for any information.

Matt
Hey Matt,
Good stuff here. I don't see anything about your ECs or volunteer work though. Hope you got some good stuff going on there :)

I think with a strong application Yale Tuck and NYU are solid for you. The other schools are definitely possible, and a higher GMAT never ever hurts :)

Best,
JF
"Hands down the best MBA admissions consulting firm of all-time, and boy, what an incredible founder!" -- Raj Patil, Founder of Admissionado

Something for everyone:
https://admissionado.lpages.co/admissio ... nter-2018/
https://admissionado.lpages.co/50-essay ... ked-vol-4/
https://admissionado.lpages.co/case-studies-lp/
https://admissionado.com/mba/reviews/
https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Admis ... 700945.htm

Reach out, and let's gab. Our only requirement is that you don't prefer warm milk over cold milk. Everyone else, 100% welcome.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 866-409-4753
Hit us up on WhatsApp.
Ping our satellite: 0884#&@-2#101101
Contact us via web form you lazy git: https://admissionado.com/contact/
Mostly, email Claudia.
Join the discussion