BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Hi getting scared of GMAT

Welcome to the Beat The GMAT community! Tell us about yourself
Expert replies
by swat » Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:48 am
Hi all,
I want to give GMAT as soon as possible. My quant skills are good.
I have to prepare for verbal and writting assesment. But, Iam poor in these skills .Can any one guide me please?
I need to know the books which I have to go through for verbal and writting assesment. I already have OG but this book has very limitted number of questions. I need lots of practice to gain cofindence. Which books will really help me to gain enough confidence.

Please let me know as soon as possible. Desparately waiting for a reply.
Join the discussion
Source: — Introductions |

by Prasanna » Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:02 am
I would suggest you check the Resources section in this forum. You can read the success stories in I just beat the gmat section.
Wish you good luck
Prasanna

Learn more about me
Join the discussion

Thanks for your reply....

by swat » Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:21 pm
hey Prasanna,
Thanks a lot for your reply, I will go through what you have suggested me.

Thanks once again,
Swat.
Join the discussion