BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Online MBA questions from 51 YO prospective student

Free advice from the world's top MBA consultants
Expert replies
by Tillsonloka » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:54 am
Greetings - I could use some assistance - I am 51 years old, living in the upper Hudson Valley N.Y., and regret deeply having turned down Ivy opportunities to get an MBA in my mid 20's. Years later, after having worked in both banking and a successful start-up in the 90's, I have a dot-com business of my own that's finally taking off (after 10 years of blood, sweat and tears) and the kids are in college. I sense that there is time now to explore an online MBA, but the schools at which I was looking respectfully will not accept my GMAT score from "5+ years ago"; they require I retake the GMAT. I find this inconvenient, but that's the drill, and there are few exceptions. I received a mid 600's score years ago and would probably be happy to do a repeat, but it's over 20 years later now... should I be looking at non-GMAT requirement MBA programs? [For online schools, I was looking at Clarkson and Marist, mostly due to proximity and family ties, but really I'm not sure what the best option is.] I have a lot of start-up business exposure, and yet am concerned to be placed in online classes full of kids with zero real world experience. Another wrench: to complicate things, I also teach online (not business), so my own proclivities towards effective teaching are likely to get in the way. All this said, at the office, we often intern to-be-newly-minted MBAs out of the S.U.N.Y. system (no GMAT requirement) and I am occasionally aghast at the lack of experience, polish and command of the English language. 1 to 2 years in rooms full of that? No thank you. So, I'm open to suggestions - what would you, any of you, do if you were me?
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask an MBA Admissions Consultant |

by Donna@Stratus » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:36 am
Hi @Tillsonloka, I think you might like to look at an online program at UNC Kenan-Flagler which is very good and might be a great fit for your stage of life. Also there are some executive MBA programs at Fuqua (Duke) that I think you would like also. Links for them are here:
https://www.kenan-flagler.unc.edu/admissions/online-mba
https://www.fuqua.duke.edu/programs/duke ... ekend-mba/
https://www.fuqua.duke.edu/programs/duke ... continent/

Hope this helps! And if you really want to shoot high and have an amazing experience- look at the Stanford MSx program or the Sloan Fellows program
ote="Tillsonloka"]Greetings - I could use some assistance - I am 51 years old, living in the upper Hudson Valley N.Y., and regret deeply having turned down Ivy opportunities to get an MBA in my mid 20's. Years later, after having worked in both banking and a successful start-up in the 90's, I have a dot-com business of my own that's finally taking off (after 10 years of blood, sweat and tears) and the kids are in college. I sense that there is time now to explore an online MBA, but the schools at which I was looking respectfully will not accept my GMAT score from "5+ years ago"; they require I retake the GMAT. I find this inconvenient, but that's the drill, and there are few exceptions. I received a mid 600's score years ago and would probably be happy to do a repeat, but it's over 20 years later now... should I be looking at non-GMAT requirement MBA programs? [For online schools, I was looking at Clarkson and Marist, mostly due to proximity and family ties, but really I'm not sure what the best option is.] I have a lot of start-up business exposure, and yet am concerned to be placed in online classes full of kids with zero real world experience. Another wrench: to complicate things, I also teach online (not business), so my own proclivities towards effective teaching are likely to get in the way. All this said, at the office, we often intern to-be-newly-minted MBAs out of the S.U.N.Y. system (no GMAT requirement) and I am occasionally aghast at the lack of experience, polish and command of the English language. 1 to 2 years in rooms full of that? No thank you. So, I'm open to suggestions - what would you, any of you, do if you were me? [/quote]
Join the discussion