BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

No mails even after subscribing for the daily guide.

Share feedback about this free GMAT prep guide
Expert replies
by illuminati5288 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:17 am
Hi,

I have just started preparing for the GMAT and will be giving the exam at the end of November. So that gives me around 60 days to prepare.

I came across this forum and the 60-day guide. I though it would be perfect for me.

I registered for the guide. But I haven't been receiving any mails about my daily study plan.

Does anyone know of any other study plans similar to this?

Thanks

Regards
Join the discussion
Source: — The 60-Day GMAT Study Guide |

Have you received your first email yet?
If not, you might want to contact Sorin about this (https://www.beatthegmat.com/member/2/profile)
He's in charge of the Study Guide email program.

Cheers,
Brent
Brent Hanneson - Creator of GMATPrepNow.com
Image
Join the discussion

by illuminati5288 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:40 am
Hi Brent,

Good Morning.

Thanks for the reply. I started getting the mails. Just that I started getting them at around 3:00 am. (Almost a day later).

But it's not an issue, since I had already done the 1st two days of the guide before I registered for it.

Thanks once again.

Vignesh
Join the discussion

by viran95 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:53 am
Hi,

I've been having the same issue. I've sent across a mail, hopefully i'll start receiving them soon?
Join the discussion