BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Profile Evaluation Request

Free advice from the world's top MBA consultants
Expert replies
by kwb2518 » Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:31 am
Background: I'm a white male who grew up in a working class family and was the first in my family to attend college. I graduated in 2006 (I'm 34 YO), and served in the armed forces, where I excelled in Ranger and DLI schools (I learned Persian there). My service lasted ~7.5 yrs, included time in Afghanistan, and built up my leadership and cross-cultural collaboration skills. Since, I have worked for 2.5 years for a top-3 US defense contractor, for whom I continue to work in Afghanistan for part of the year. My prior military experience gave my some tech exposure and inspired me to begin learning Python on my own and to pivot to the tech. industry after b-school. Hence, I am focusing on tech MBA programs.

Scores: 3.0 undergrad GPA (West Virginia Univ., pre-med) with higher grades in grad school coursework I've taken since
620 GMAT (taken twice)

Target Schools
:
- Michigan
- Carnegie Mellon
- UCLA
- U. of Washington (Foster)
- U. of Texas
- UNC (Kenan-Flagler)
- Vanderbilt

Requesting your Advice on:
- How do I address my lower scores, older age?
- What are my chances of getting in to target schools?
- Are there other MBA programs I should be considering?
- Should I be considering EMBA or other graduate programs?

Thank you in advance for any tips you can offer!
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask an MBA Admissions Consultant |

by CriticalSquareMBA » Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:08 pm
Hello!

Thank you for your service! Appreciate you sharing your background with us. The question on which program is best for you will depend on a few things. What is your current role? Is your employer supportive of you getting an MBA? Are they in a position to sponsor? Given your age, I don't know that a full-time MBA makes sense for you. Targeting a part-time or executive MBA will take care of the age question. You'll need to identify new schools and this will depend on your post MBA goals. Take a look at our point of view on how to approach your options here. There are other free resources that I think will be beneficial to you.

We love working with veterans - they get a discount on our services! Please do let us know if you think we can help with your upcoming applications. Best of luck!
Critical Square | MBA Admissions Services

Web | Facebook | Twitter

Sign up for a free consultation today!

We love helping! Was this post helpful to you? Thank us and let me know!
Join the discussion