BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Admissions Help

Free advice from the world's top MBA consultants
Expert replies
by illuminati5288 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:46 pm
Hi Everyone.

I just gave the GMAT on Monday and got a 590. It's not a great score and I'll probably give it again. Just wanted your inputs on schools.

I got my undergraduate degree in mechanical engineering in India. I then got my Master's in Aerospace Engineering from the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor. I have been working in the auto industry for the past 3 years.

I've been thinking of the weekend program at Ross. I've also been considering Berkley, UT Austin and ESADE Barcelona.

Do you think I should take a chance and apply with this score or apply after I retake the exam?

Thanks
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask an MBA Admissions Consultant |

by Alexbr@ClearAdmit » Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:19 am
If you really think, with great preparation, you can significantly improve your score, you absolutely should. cheers, Alex
New Book! Becoming a Clear Admit: The Definitive Guide to MBA Admissions. https://www.clearadmit.com/products/admi ... dmissions/
Join the discussion

by 99Colleges: MBA Admission » Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:38 am
I think you should retake the test to improve your odds. Applications take lot of time, and you would ideally want to spend this time knowing that your test score won't pull down your odds.
Anil, MBA (Wharton)| MBA Admissions Consultant
--------------------------------------
Consulting| Contact at [email protected] for your queries on MBA Admissions
--------------------------------------
And if you couldn't make it earlier, get a free ding analysis
Join the discussion

by Donna@Stratus » Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:24 pm
illuminati5288 wrote:Hi Everyone.

I just gave the GMAT on Monday and got a 590. It's not a great score and I'll probably give it again. Just wanted your inputs on schools.

I got my undergraduate degree in mechanical engineering in India. I then got my Master's in Aerospace Engineering from the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor. I have been working in the auto industry for the past 3 years.

I've been thinking of the weekend program at Ross. I've also been considering Berkley, UT Austin and ESADE Barcelona.

Do you think I should take a chance and apply with this score or apply after I retake the exam?
I would not go near Ross with the 590 nor Haas. Might look at UT Austin and ESADE but I suggest you first give the GMAT another go if this is just the first time you have taken it. Many of my clients have made strong improvements in their subsequent testing. Good luck!
Thanks
Join the discussion

by illuminati5288 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:34 pm
Hi Everyone. Thanks for your inputs.

I've decided to give the exam again, since it was my 1st time.

Hopefully the score should improve.

Thanks once again.
Join the discussion