BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

10 Days for GMAT - Should I postpone it

Share feedback about this free GMAT prep guide
Expert replies
by bansi98 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:12 am
Hello,

My GMAT is 10 days from now (Oct, 07, 2016). I took a mock (GmatPrep Free test)this evening and scored a 580. My score break up is

Quant - 49 (Noticed repeated questions)
Verbal - 20

I am devastated after getting 20 in Verbal. When i wrote a mock 4 months back, I scored a 33 in verbal. Doing the mock, I seemed lost during the entire verbal section. I had to re read a lot of sentences. I was rushing through the CR questions. 2 of the RC passages I didn't even understand a thing as they were related to history.

I am not sure If I should take the test now or postpone it. I have completed the OG - 2015 for SC, practiced 100 CR questions, 20 RC passages, and 200 Quant questions.

Please help. I need to write my exam by Nov this year to apply to B schools this year.
Join the discussion
Source: — The 60-Day GMAT Study Guide |

by MartyMurray » Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:54 am
Hi bansi98.

You score on the verbal section seems to indicate that what you did to increase your verbal score level actually resulted in a decrease.

While I am not sure exactly what happened, the truth is that there are many methods commonly used for preparing for GMAT verbal, and that while some of them are effective, many, even though commonly used, are not actually very effective.

So it could very well be that your initial, basic, way of handling verbal questions is better than what you have learned to do.

Whatever the case is, pushing back your test date to give yourself time to figure out what is going with your verbal performance, to increase your verbal score and to, possibly, work some more on quant seems to be the way to go.

Getting your verbal score to go to your goal level could take a few weeks, or even a month or two.
Marty Murray
Perfect Scoring Tutor With Over a Decade of Experience
MartyMurrayCoaching.com
Contact me at [email protected] for a free consultation.
Join the discussion