BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Need help on application Essay writing

Expert replies
by eapamis » Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:09 am
Hi,

I appeared for the GMAT exam last Thursday (25th Aug'16) and got a score of 740 (Q 50, V40, IR 7). I am planning to take Toefl on 3rd Sept'16.

As a next step, I need to write the application essays and I am struggling with that part as I do not have much time for the first round applications for most colleges. It will be very helpful to me if I get some guidance on the Application Essay writing area.

I have applied to the below colleges in the GMAT :
Harvard Business School (I am keeping it for the second round) MIT Sloan , UCLA Anderson, Kellogg School of Management, Yale university.
Also, I will be applying to ISB.

Brief overview on my career:
Job : Software Engineer
Work Ex : 5 years +
Companies I have worked with : IBM ( current organization), Ericsson, TCS (Tata Consultancy Services)
Graduation : B-Tech in Electrical Engineering Marks : 8.0 in B-Tech (on a scale of 10). 80% in 12th, 89% in 10th
Ethnicity : Indian Female

Thanks,
Aparajita
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask ARINGO |

by Michelle@ARINGO » Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:09 am
Hi Aparajita,

ARINGO provides some great free resources on essays, you can see them here:
https://aringo.com/mba-essay-tips/
And
https://aringo.com/mba-essay-examples/

If you'd like some more specific feedback on your own essays, you can fill out this form in order to get started: https://aringo.com/mba-process-registration/

If you are feeling stressed and unsure of what to do getting some professional help with your essays can really help a lot. But alternatively, consider going for round 2 in order to have more time to work on them.

Good luck!
Join the discussion