BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Need verbal help

Critical Reasoning, Reading Comprehension
Expert replies
by saeed » Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:43 am
Hi guys, i am not a native test taker. So SC is the most dreading part for me. As the test is adaptive if I get RC or CR in the first place then I think I will get difficulty level questions soon but this scenario may not applicable for SC. So my query is, will I almost always face SC at first or is there any pattern for appearing SC,RC& CR in the starting point? I have heard that the questions for RC is same for all test takers who get that. My question is if the questions don't change how will it be adaptive?

In my practicing of SC, I have found three level of questions-
1. Primary level- easily recognized error in sentence.
2. Intermediate level- The error is presented in a quite disguised manner.
3. Advance level- The error is presented with full disguised manner.
I have some problems for the last level. I have also found that I get confuse between two choices to get the right one in this level. How can I improve in this area?
The above findings are based on OG experience. Does OG enough to get all representative questions in the real GMAT for SC? Please help me.
Join the discussion
Source: — Verbal Reasoning |

by canuckclint » Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:34 pm
Yes the way you have put it, you are using subjective.
Whats disguised to one may not be disguised to the other.
However, I have noticed similar issues.

SC is also mathematical in the sense, tense and verb form needs
to match.
Join the discussion