BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Email Time(s)?

Share feedback about this free GMAT prep guide
Expert replies
by closalio » Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:09 pm
I signed up for this study guide not quite, but almost 24 hours ago and still have received no first email. As I read other posts, I've been checking both my inbox and spam folder just in case. I was wondering if the emails get sent at a particular time by default each day? If so, what time might that be? I ask this because I would like to set up a time frame each day to dedicate towards this studying. Please and thank you! <3
Join the discussion
Source: — The 60-Day GMAT Study Guide |

by Brent@GMATPrepNow » Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:13 pm
As I understand it, the first email can sometimes take more than 24 hours to arrive. After that, all other email arrive at the same time.

Cheers,
Brent
Brent Hanneson - Creator of GMATPrepNow.com
Image
Join the discussion

by closalio » Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:24 pm
Good to know! Would it be at all possible to request a certain time after receiving the first email? I signed up rather later in my day yesterday and since I'm following a strict schedule that will accommodate my workload once the semester begins, I think it'd be easier if I received each day's email in the morning, if at all possible.
Join the discussion

by Brent@GMATPrepNow » Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:06 pm
I don't think that's possible. That said, I'm not in charge of how/when the emails are sent.

You might want to contact Sorin about this (https://www.beatthegmat.com/member/2/profile)
He's in charge of the Study Guide email program.

Cheers,
Brent
Brent Hanneson - Creator of GMATPrepNow.com
Image
Join the discussion

by closalio » Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:49 am
Hi Brent,

So I went ahead and messaged Sorin, by no response yet. It's been over 24 hours for a while now and I was just wondering what the maximum time is before the first email gets sent? I apologize if I seem overbearing, its just I feel behind and the anxiety is beginning to quick in knowing that even if I wanted to do two lessons in one day, I couldn't because the emails get sent on a daily. Thank you again! :D
Join the discussion

by closalio » Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:58 am
Update: It turns out I received an email about an hour ago, but it says the daily study guide will be sending starting tomorrow? I'm a bit confused by this given that it entails close to 48 hours since sign-up.
Join the discussion

by Brent@GMATPrepNow » Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:58 am
If you intend to use the GMAT Prep Now videos with BTG's study guide, and you want to set started right away, you can go to our Learning Guide (https://www.gmatprepnow.com/learning-guide/overview). I created both Guides, so the tasks and layout are similar. Then when the emails start arriving, you can just transition over to those.
Brent Hanneson - Creator of GMATPrepNow.com
Image
Join the discussion