BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

EMBA-ProfileValuationRequest

Launched September 22, 2008
Expert replies
by vivek5681 » Sun May 29, 2016 11:43 pm
PROFILE DETAILS

GMAT - In preparation

Education

10th - 75% (ICSE)
12th - 80% (ICSE)
B Tech - 70% (CUSAT, INDIA)
M S - 4.33/4.5 (CAU, KOREA)
PhD - 4.36/4.5 (CAU, KOERA)

Professional Work Experience (9 Years)


Samsung Thales - 2 Years (Korea)
Job Description: Junior Research Engineer
Samsung Electronics - 2 Years (Korea)
Job Description - Senior Research Engineer
Cummins - 2 Years (India)
Job Description _ Senior Software Engineer
Academia - (3 Years)
Job Description - Associate Prof. and Head of Department (Since 2015)

Notable Achievements


5 US Patents on State of the Art Consumer Electronic Products.
Outstanding Student Award for MS and PhD
Have managed teams from 15 - 30 members for product development in Engineering Sector
Currently head of the department of an engineering institute with about 50 faculties and 500 students under my supervision.
Have very good recommendation from LG CTO and Dean of my School.

Reason to Pursue MBA


Would like to stop development and technical phase of my life at 35 and move on to managerial and
leadership role in Engineering / Education Sector. The 1 year administrative role as head of the department made be realize that.


Reason to go back to Academia

More of calling and giving back along with family reasons.

Would like to Know

How good is my profile ?
What schools do I stand a Chance of getting in since GMAT only accounts for 25% of application?
If I do stand a chance should I go for 2017 admissions or 2018 admissions since I plan to take 6 months to prepare for GMAT?
Any suggestions that would make my profile stronger from now till date of applying?

Thanks.
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask Clear Admit |

by Alexbr@ClearAdmit » Tue May 31, 2016 11:35 pm
for an EMBA, I am assuming you plan to continue working, which may restrict, geographically, where you can attend ? Certainly with a strong GMAT and solid focus on why the MBA, you should consider some high profile schools. I would really research where you see yourself working after the MBA, rather than keep your goals vague in terms of wanting to manage ? Engineering or education section ? Which one, which companies, research research your options. cheers, alex
New Book! Becoming a Clear Admit: The Definitive Guide to MBA Admissions. https://www.clearadmit.com/products/admi ... dmissions/
Join the discussion

by vivek5681 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:05 pm
Thanks Alex. I plan to pursue 1 year MBA full time program which means I will be taking break from work. I'm planning for 2017 admissions and post-MBA I plan to pursue Chief of Operational Management for any Engineering company in Consumer Electronics. What schools do I stand a chance of getting in to ? and for any chances that I might get scholarship or full loan for those programs. Domestically I got myself covered as I have saved up for my MBA but not quite enough for International MBA. So domestic 1 year MBA full time from top level schools or 1 year full time from US.
Join the discussion

by Alexbr@ClearAdmit » Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:36 pm
probably you should consider European options for a 1 year MBA, most of the top Euro programs are 1 year (not LBS), the majority of US programs are for 2 years. cheers, alex
New Book! Becoming a Clear Admit: The Definitive Guide to MBA Admissions. https://www.clearadmit.com/products/admi ... dmissions/
Join the discussion