BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

My first attempt, do I need more resources?

Share feedback about this free GMAT prep guide
Expert replies
by Pazoki » Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:59 am
Hi all,

just mention a bit about myself to get a better instruction on what to do.
I am not a native English speaker and have been far from math about 25 years. About 5 months ago I started Magoosh but not seriously because I had a big problem in both verbal and math and have even problem understanding the spoken content in Video lessons, Of course Magoosh video lessons all come with script and text which are a perfect resource for me and now I can understand the lesson well. yet I haven't done more than 50 practice question at all.
I have started to follow the 60-day study guide plan and today took GMATPrep Practice Test #1.
My scores are as below pic. How can I get a 700 on test day which is in early Sep.2016 and what other sources do I need? I must get admission for Jan.2017 so my deadline to submit GMAT is 1st.Oct.2016.
Now I have 1) OG 2015 bundle 2) GMAT PREP NOW Free account 3) Magoosh premium account 4) MGMAT full series 5th edition and I am learning new words intensively about 1.5 hours daily.

Thanks

any recommendation is very helpful and appreciated.
Attachments
GMAT Score_01-Jun-2016.JPG
Last edited by Pazoki on Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Join the discussion
Source: — The 60-Day GMAT Study Guide |

by Brent@GMATPrepNow » Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:08 pm
440 is a decent baseline score. Keep in mind that about half of all test-takers never exceed 550.
I don't think you need additional resources yet. Just start working through the 60-Day Guide and see how things are going in a couple of weeks.

Cheers,
Brent
Brent Hanneson - Creator of GMATPrepNow.com
Image
Join the discussion

by Pazoki » Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:18 pm
Brent@GMATPrepNow wrote:440 is a decent baseline score. Keep in mind that about half of all test-takers never exceed 550.
I don't think you need additional resources yet. Just start working through the 60-Day Guide and see how things are going in a couple of weeks.

Cheers,
Brent
Thanks Brent for very prompt answer.

So I strictly stick to the plan to see what can I do, now I am study about 8-10 hours a day. :)
Join the discussion

by Brent@GMATPrepNow » Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:41 pm
Sounds like a good plan.

If at any time you're looking for any topic-related additional resources, check out the Related Resources section under each video lesson at https://www.gmatprepnow.com/

Cheers,
Brent
Brent Hanneson - Creator of GMATPrepNow.com
Image
Join the discussion