I've taken the GMAT three times. First time, I barely studied 460. Second time, more intense personal study 460. Third time, intensive 12 week course in person at a university PLUS a few math private tutoring sessions, 510. My verbal is above 70% percentile but my math is unbelievably low. The excuse? I was homeschooled and math was not a focus. I lack confidence and basic skills. More importantly I lose my nerve when faced with a math problem and can't focus. I am not an idiot. My bachelors GPA was 3.8 and masters GPA was 3.5. I can make it through math classes, I just can't deal with standardized tests. Please help me figure out how to conquer math...I need at least a 600 to make it into a business PhD program. What should my next step be to increase my math score?
GMATBootcamp
Starts Sep 28

LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP
Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover
15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026
- Schedule
- Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
- Included
- Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
- Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
- 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included



















