BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Profile Evaluation

Free advice from the world's top MBA consultants
Expert replies
by Gmatasap » Wed May 18, 2016 3:59 am
Could any one please help me out on what colleges could be interested in me! I would like to go for an MBA- finance in the best college that I could get into.

I am a Chartered Accountant-ICAI-India (I dont think it will add any value), graduate B.Com(H)- University of Delhi.
I also have an LLb- Tribhuvan University.
I have 4 years work experience- managerial role and an additional 3 and 1/2 years work experience during my Chartered Accountancy.

My grades in graduation- 59.66% are bad and High School Scores are not so good either- 71.85%.

I was not a full time student in my college so I dont have any major Extra Curricular-s to show.
I have two publications in National Level Magazines to my credit, am engaged in one International Service Club.

I have been getting around 680-720 in my recent GMAT practice tests.

Is there any thing extra I that I need to tell?

I will be taking my tests on Second week of June, and I expect my score to be around 700.
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask an MBA Admissions Consultant |

by mcbMcK » Thu May 19, 2016 2:59 am
A few thoughts for you to ponder on Gmatasap:
  1. Not sure why you mention that the CA won't help? It is a good professional qualification. The articleship and 15 years of education though has to be taken into account on a case by case basis. Read here and here for more on this.
  2. The most important thing to understand more of is your experience. Managerial role doesn't give away much/anything. What is the nature of your work and achievements therein? That plays a huge role in your overall candidature.
  3. On the GMAT front, if you think you have more potential, and assuming you haven't tried it out yet, go ahead and seek professional help. While R1 is preferred, it is never at the cost of a sub-optimal application. So don't cut corners there. This is all the more important given the modest undergrad performance you have.
  4. Finally, for reasons mentioned here, I will not speculate on your school selection. But the information in your post is pretty scanty in any case to do a good profile evaluation. So feel free to post a follow-on query.
Hope this helps some.

Cheers,
MG (Manish Gupta)|The MBA Crystal Ball Team

Website: https://www.mbacrystalball.com
Email: mcb at mbacrystalball dot com
Join the discussion

by Gmatasap » Thu May 19, 2016 4:10 am
Dear mcbMcK
Thank you very much for going through my scanty post :), the links to the articles on acceptance of articleship as an experience, and the acceptability of 15 years of education.
Can you please tell me if my LLb-3 years will add on to count my number of years of schooling.
Can you Please tell me the things i need to add to do a good profile evaluation.
Please bear with me, I am new to GMAT and dont know much about anything.

Gmatasap
Join the discussion

by Edison@VeritasPrep » Tue May 24, 2016 7:14 pm
Gmatasap wrote:Could any one please help me out on what colleges could be interested in me! I would like to go for an MBA- finance in the best college that I could get into.

I am a Chartered Accountant-ICAI-India (I dont think it will add any value), graduate B.Com(H)- University of Delhi.
I also have an LLb- Tribhuvan University.
I have 4 years work experience- managerial role and an additional 3 and 1/2 years work experience during my Chartered Accountancy.

My grades in graduation- 59.66% are bad and High School Scores are not so good either- 71.85%.

I was not a full time student in my college so I dont have any major Extra Curricular-s to show.
I have two publications in National Level Magazines to my credit, am engaged in one International Service Club.

I have been getting around 680-720 in my recent GMAT practice tests.

Is there any thing extra I that I need to tell?

I will be taking my tests on Second week of June, and I expect my score to be around 700.
Thanks for sharing.

As you work on your essays, and in presenting your profile, it would help to recognize and play up what you have gained with the schools, organizations, and activities you have been involved with. You would want to present them as helping you one way or another in terms of personal and professional development, and towards your career goals. Showing how your MBA at the target program would you achieve this will help demonstrate your keen interest and fit.

Do as well as you can on the GMAT by investing the necessary time and resources as this could be the difference in getting admitted or even winning scholarships.

Wish you all the best!
Veritas Prep | Veritas Prep Admissions Consultant

Find the expert who's right for you. Meet our team!
Register for a free MBA Admissions Workshop!
Join the discussion

by mcbMcK » Tue May 24, 2016 9:30 pm
Gmatasap wrote:Dear mcbMcK
Thank you very much for going through my scanty post :), the links to the articles on acceptance of articleship as an experience, and the acceptability of 15 years of education.
Can you please tell me if my LLb-3 years will add on to count my number of years of schooling.
Can you Please tell me the things i need to add to do a good profile evaluation.
Please bear with me, I am new to GMAT and dont know much about anything.

Gmatasap

It would help to know the nature of your experience and achievements therein. It will also be useful to understand things you do outside of work that may be worth a mention among others.

If the LLB was a full time course, it may count - but best to double check on this with the schools you are targeting.

Cheers,
MG (Manish Gupta)|The MBA Crystal Ball Team

Website: https://www.mbacrystalball.com
Email: mcb at mbacrystalball dot com
Join the discussion