BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

profile evaluation

Free advice from the world's top MBA consultants
Expert replies
by Dhiyanesh » Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:54 pm
Hi,

Can you evaluate my profile

X -90.2%
XII -96%
B.Tech -8.97 cgpa from a tier 1 college


I have got best student award in my college. I have also been in many management position during my college tenure.

I also have a work experience of 2 years in design field.

Am yet to take GMAT. What GMAT score can fetch me a good college ?

Thanks
Dhiyanesh
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask an MBA Admissions Consultant |

by mcbMcK » Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:06 am
Dhiyanesh,

It will help to get a better sense of your work and achievements therein. You also need to explain the post-MBA goals for a fuller profile evaluation.

In general, at the 2 year mark, you may be approaching this a bit early; read here.

Higher the better is the standard assumption on GMAT.
MG (Manish Gupta)|The MBA Crystal Ball Team

Website: https://www.mbacrystalball.com
Email: mcb at mbacrystalball dot com
Join the discussion

by Edison@VeritasPrep » Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:25 pm
Thanks for posting.

GMAT and academics are some of the key starting points, but you would need to present a personal story including your growth and motivations through your experiences at work and extracurricular activities. Showing how the specific MBA program will fit with your post-MBA goals is also very important in boosting your chances.

Wish you all the best!
Veritas Prep | Veritas Prep Admissions Consultant

Find the expert who's right for you. Meet our team!
Register for a free MBA Admissions Workshop!
Join the discussion

by Dhiyanesh » Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:55 pm
Apart from my two years of experience after graduation, I have 3.5 years of industrial experience as a part of collaborative education program during my college years with one of largest automobile manufacturing companies. I am the only under graduate who made it to the Centre of Excellence team in the company I work. I have attended many behavioral programs ranging from Emotional Intelligence to People Leadership. I was the best outstanding student of the local IEEE chapter. I was also nominated as the only student member to the academic council of the Tier-I institute. I was the Joint Secretary of IEEE chapter of my college and was later elevated to the Vice-Chairman of the IEEE chapter. I was the Training & Placement representative of the college. I was the Implementation Team leader of a project group of 12 in Micro-grid project during my college. Organized paper presentation contests in the Technical festival conducted & Blood donation camps in the college. I am in the Board of a private charitable trust.


I would like to work in an automobile sector producing electric vehicles with renewable sources of energy.
Join the discussion

by Edison@VeritasPrep » Sun May 01, 2016 2:25 am
Thanks for sharing more details.

It would be good to start researching (if you haven't started) on the companies and the specific roles you want are targeting. Identify the skills, knowledge and network you want to gain through the MBA program. You may also check the companies that recruit at your target schools. These would be good starting points in your MBA journey.

Wish you all the best!
Veritas Prep | Veritas Prep Admissions Consultant

Find the expert who's right for you. Meet our team!
Register for a free MBA Admissions Workshop!
Join the discussion

by mcbMcK » Sun May 01, 2016 2:42 am
Dhiyanesh wrote:Apart from my two years of experience after graduation, I have 3.5 years of industrial experience as a part of collaborative education program during my college years with one of largest automobile manufacturing companies. I am the only under graduate who made it to the Centre of Excellence team in the

<<snip>>

I would like to work in an automobile sector producing electric vehicles with renewable sources of energy.
Dhiyanesh,

While college level stuff is great, it will fetch you modest brownie points due to the recency effect. While your ECs sound great, if there isn't much you do since graduation, you can't expect to get too much mileage out of the past laurels. Continuity and consistency are key.

The other point you should check is to not be too niche and gain more clarity beyond the sector. The auto sector rarely hires international MBA grads; renewable, even less so! This part too will be critical to research so you do not squander away your advantage. Do this while you do your GMAT prep. The article here may help some.
MG (Manish Gupta)|The MBA Crystal Ball Team

Website: https://www.mbacrystalball.com
Email: mcb at mbacrystalball dot com
Join the discussion