BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Profile Review - Indian Candidate

Free advice from the world's top MBA consultants
Expert replies
by dhrjain » Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:33 am
I am planning to get started with the MBA application preparations and have been researching the kind of student profile that the universities look for. I wanted a feedback from an expert regarding my profile and any advise possible about the Application process.

I have a Business degree with a 2.8 GPA and by the time of enrollment my work-ex would be 2+ years. The work-ex that I have is at a Executive level, though I have worked on a couple of good projects for startups. I know its a weak profile and I need a 750+ GMAT score. My Career goal is Product Manager.

I am not just looking at MBA, but also specialized Masters programs such as CMU's MII-PS. Please suggest what would be the best option, should I get more experience, is Masters program better in my case, are these masters courses any good.

Any advice would be great.
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask an MBA Admissions Consultant |