BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Profile Evaluation- ISB- GMAT 720

Free advice from the world's top MBA consultants
Expert replies
by sveniga4 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:47 am
Hello,
Here is a brief summary of my profile-
Bachelor's in EEE, Vellore Institute of Technology, India-GPA-7.7/10
Master's in Electrical Engineering, Arizona State University ( Power and Energy systems) GPA-3.3/4
GMAT-720
Work Experience- Two and half years as of now ( planning to apply of 2018/2019) in one of the top 3 power and energy companies in USA. ( I never worked in India and have no domestic experience). I worked on large scale solar projects ( with companies like Sun Edison and First Solar) in USA.
Since I am planning to wait for another 1 year before applying, how realistic is my goal to get into ISB? and also what can I do to improve my chances?
As of now, I may be lacking some leadership experience and I am working towards it.
one of the main reasons for choosing ISB is that companies like Adani Power, Sun Edison are hiring from this school. I also see a huge potential for renewable energy in India than in USA.
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask an MBA Admissions Consultant |

by mcbMcK » Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:13 pm
Sveniga4,

Consider the following points:
  1. For reasons mentioned here, I will refrain from commenting on your selection chances. That said, applying to only 1 school, that too when you have good international experience, may not be the most prudent strategy. If I were you, I'd spread my net wider.
  2. Since you have time, it will be prudent to think of the profile holistically and ensure you go all guns blazing at the time of application. You may want to consider our Profile Builder package for this purpose.
  3. Like I mentioned above, your profile seems to have sufficient meat to warrant attention at some good schools out there. You have not mentioned your post-MBA plans though - make sure you've thought those through too and you should be in good position.
Cheers,
MG (Manish Gupta)|The MBA Crystal Ball Team

Website: https://www.mbacrystalball.com
Email: mcb at mbacrystalball dot com
Join the discussion