BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

aim is back

Welcome to the Beat The GMAT community! Tell us about yourself
Expert replies
by aim-wsc » Fri May 16, 2008 1:16 am
So, I am back!!
I have this very bad habit of leaving the forums for short periods. & when I come back I do a lot of promises like:
"I am back and not going to leave ever"
"I have great plans about this forums"
etc etc. (some more lunatic statements I snipped :p )

So this time no promises, But this time its going to be different for sure & you're going to see it yourself in a month. 8)

beatthegmat, I am back 8)
Join the discussion
Source: — Introductions |

by aim-wsc » Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:01 pm
& I had long back quit my ^stanford-dream^.
but as I see something interesting I might think of preparing for stanford again.

who doesn't want a full-ride for Stanford anyways. ;)

Courtesy: Stacy Blackman's blog
Join the discussion

by aim-wsc » Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:24 am
I am off for some two more weeks. I know for last 3/4 days I have been inactive on the forums.
But before leaving for next couple of months I changed some things here.

The prominent thing you can see is my change in my signature.
Yes I must have changed it hundreds of times. & I see I will be having more quality links & content in my sign.

...Right now, looking forward to the thread I just started for MBA applicants of Indian IT background.
Join the discussion