BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Cancel the score?

Free advice from the world's top MBA consultants
Expert replies
by nsuen » Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:26 pm
Hello guys!

I am taking the gmat this Friday, and I am not so confident to get a over 600 score. I feel a bit defeated as I studied hard for the past 3 months. Well, since the exam is coming up, I will just try my best to do it. I read it on the official guide said that i can only retake the gmat after 30 days if I cancel the score. However, it also said I can retake the test in 16 days ( is it for when I do not cancel the score?)

The thing is one of the schools I am applying requires that I submit a score by April 21. Therefore, is it better to send the score ( if i get below 600) then tell them I will retake the test or just cancel the score and retake it by April 21?
The other school said I can retake as long as I get a 600, so I am thinking to keep the score and retake.

Thank you very much for answering this question.
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask an MBA Admissions Consultant |

by [email protected] » Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:02 am
Hi there,

I would recommend that you take the GMAT on Friday, send in the score and let them know that you are going to retake it.
This strategy will show a high level of commitment, from your side, to this school.

I hope this was helpful and wish you the best of luck.

Best regards,

Andre Torres, MBAitNOW
As GM of MBAitNow I make sure that every client receives the attention they deserve and experience our well-structured approach and process that ensures that they will have the best chances to get accepted at their dream schools.

My team and I had placed clients at MBA programs such as, HBS, SLOAN, ANDERSON, STERN, WHARTON, BOOTH, KELLOGG, HAAS, DARDEN, FUQUA, ROSS, etc.
Join the discussion