BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 21
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

Sep 21 to Oct 9, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Say yes to HEC / IESE or wait for HBS / Kellogg decison

Share tips as you apply, write essays, interview...
Expert replies
by national01 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:03 am
A dilemma...

I have been accepted at HEC (Paris) and IESE (Barcelona) for their 2018 classes. I need to let them know my decision by the 2nd and 11th March respectively, which involves paying a 5-8k euro deposit.

However, I have also been asked to interview at both Harvard and Kellogg (my #1 and #2 choices) but won't find out whether I have been admitted at either until late March. This means I either:

- Pay the deposit for HEC or IESE and risk losing the money if I get into HBS or Kellogg; or
- Say no to both IESE and HEC but risk rejection from both HBS and Kellogg, leaving me with no b-school options on the table.

Any advice? Do you think I can tell IESE / HEC my predicament and say that, in order to make a well-informed decision, I need to know my position with all the schools I've applied to?

Thoughts appreciated!Thanks.
Join the discussion
Source: — The Application Process |

by Michael@VeritasPrep » Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:07 pm
You could tell the school, but I doubt they would care, after all, that is what a deposit is for. If I were you I would pick my top choice out of those two and put down the deposit. Worst case scenario, you are out of 5k, but get into one of your dream schools. In the grand scheme of things, that's not a ton of money compared to what you will be paying for two years of school!
Veritas Prep | Veritas Prep Admissions Consultant

Find the expert who's right for you. Meet our team!
Register for a free MBA Admissions Workshop!
Join the discussion