BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Lesson: Useful Contradictions - GMATPrepNow

Expert replies
by Brent@GMATPrepNow » Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:47 am
g3lo wrote:Hi,

In Lesson: Useful Contradictions where it talks about quadratic equations.

It shows X^2 - 10x - 24 = (X-4x)(x-6x)

Is this an error?

As when you expand it you get; X^2-10X+24 (not -24)
You might want to watch the entire video.

The "error" is intentional.
This video (at https://www.gmatprepnow.com/module/gmat- ... video/1104) is meant to show you how the two statements in a DS question will never contradict each other.
This fact helps us identify the error in factoring x^2 - 10x - 24 to get (x-4)(x-6)
At 2:55 in the video, we make a second attempt at factoring the expression to get the CORRECT factorization of (x - 12)(x + 2)

Cheers,
Brent
Brent Hanneson - Creator of GMATPrepNow.com
Image
Join the discussion
Source: — Data Sufficiency |

by Matt@VeritasPrep » Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:40 pm
What happened to the rest of the thread?
Join the discussion

by Brent@GMATPrepNow » Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:46 pm
That's odd.
Perhaps the person deleted his/her post while I was in the middle of responding to it.
Brent Hanneson - Creator of GMATPrepNow.com
Image
Join the discussion

by Matt@VeritasPrep » Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:55 pm
Brent@GMATPrepNow wrote:That's odd.
Perhaps the person deleted his/her post while I was in the middle of responding to it.
Yeah, I've never see that before! Your answer was so good it vaporized the original quandary. :D
Join the discussion

by Brent@GMATPrepNow » Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:59 pm
Matt@VeritasPrep wrote: Yeah, I've never see that before! Your answer was so good it vaporized the original quandary. :D
If that were the case, you would have vaporized the entire website years ago!!!!
:-)
Brent Hanneson - Creator of GMATPrepNow.com
Image
Join the discussion

by Matt@VeritasPrep » Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:19 pm
Brent@GMATPrepNow wrote:
Matt@VeritasPrep wrote: Yeah, I've never see that before! Your answer was so good it vaporized the original quandary. :D
If that were the case, you would have vaporized the entire website years ago!!!!
:-)
How do I send you Reddit gold for that? :D
Join the discussion

by Brent@GMATPrepNow » Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:30 pm
Matt@VeritasPrep wrote:
Brent@GMATPrepNow wrote:
Matt@VeritasPrep wrote: Yeah, I've never see that before! Your answer was so good it vaporized the original quandary. :D
If that were the case, you would have vaporized the entire website years ago!!!!
:-)
How do I send you Reddit gold for that? :D
Just leave it at the border, and I'll have someone pick it up :-)
Brent Hanneson - Creator of GMATPrepNow.com
Image
Join the discussion

by g3lo » Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:50 pm
Hi Brent,

Thank you very much for your answer. I was watching the video at my work computer. It randomly stopped which I thought it was finished. Hence, why I posted the question. I saw that there were no replies yet, so I edited the post and asked for it to be deleted.

I guess you your reply and my deletion was coincidentally at the same time.

Apologies,
g3lo
Join the discussion

by Brent@GMATPrepNow » Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:58 pm
No problem!

Cheers,
Brent
Brent Hanneson - Creator of GMATPrepNow.com
Image
Join the discussion