BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Where should I include freelance work?

Free advice from the world's top MBA consultants
Expert replies
by sidchilling » Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:15 pm
I am a team manager and Head Product UX having progressed in my career from a software developer. In my five years of work experience, I have worked on quite a few freelance gigs, some just a couple weeks to some for more than a couple of months.

In the application, where do I include such freelance experience?

Also, I am from India and the freelance gigs I have had are with firms in the US and Italy. For HEC Paris application, I included such experience in the international exposure question.

For other schools, there isn't such a question so an obvious place would be the resume. Also, my question is that in some schools, there is a question - "List all community and professional organisations and extra-curricular activities in which you have been involved during or after university studies". Is this the right place to include freelance work?

Thanks for the help.
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask an MBA Admissions Consultant |

by Personal MBA Coach » Fri Dec 25, 2015 6:11 am
sidchilling wrote:I am a team manager and Head Product UX having progressed in my career from a software developer. In my five years of work experience, I have worked on quite a few freelance gigs, some just a couple weeks to some for more than a couple of months.

In the application, where do I include such freelance experience?

Also, I am from India and the freelance gigs I have had are with firms in the US and Italy. For HEC Paris application, I included such experience in the international exposure question.

For other schools, there isn't such a question so an obvious place would be the resume. Also, my question is that in some schools, there is a question - "List all community and professional organisations and extra-curricular activities in which you have been involved during or after university studies". Is this the right place to include freelance work?

Thanks for the help.
sidchilling,

Depending on how major the projects were, I would recommend including them as work experience as a sole proprietor. Starting something yourself shows entrepreneurial abilities and initiative and it is additional experience. As long as you are clear that it is part-time, it is worth including. In addition, if any sizable revenue was attached to the projects, the schools would want to see your ability to market yourself successfully.

Best,
Scott
Join the discussion