BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Time required to cover the material

Share feedback about this free GMAT prep guide
Expert replies
by saadishah » Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:16 am
I am running behind the schedule by a few days; I am doing the work of Day 14 while I have received email for Day 21. (Yes, I know the gap is not a few days :-) I was thinking I would cover up but the gap has been increasing.

This is what I have done so far for everyday I have covered:

1. Read the OG chapters - 30-40 minutes. It is very cryptic for my taste.
2. Read the chapters mentioned from the strategy guides (I have to read them several times to do get a handle of them.) This takes 30-40 minutes per chapter.
3. Take detailed notes. This takes 10-20 minutes per chapter.
4. Do the drills. 30-40 minutes per chapter.
5. Watch the videos. 1-2 hours as I re-watch some of them and do all the questions.
7. Do the OG questions. This takes 1-2 hours.
8. Do the questions given under the videos. Another 1-2 hours.
9. Record them in the improvement chart. 10 minutes.
10. Review the mistakes (OG plus those given under the videos) and log them in the error log. This is very time consuming as I am recording each mistake on a notebook page with as much details as possible.
11. Read the additional readings. (30 minutes)

When I do this, it takes me around 2 days to cover one days work. And then I am unable to review my previous work. (I feel like the postman character, Newman, in Seinfeld where he explains suicides among fellow postmen as the "mail never stops." :) :)

I am concerned whether I am doing too much or I am doing it wrongly. Now a days, I am on vacation and am able to invest this kind of time however when the vacation is over, I will lag further behind.

Any thoughts, suggestions, experiences, etc.
Join the discussion
Source: — The 60-Day GMAT Study Guide |