BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Any chance getting into Harvard or Sloan ?

Free advice from the world's top MBA consultants
Expert replies
by thkhoury » Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:57 am
Hello,
I apologize in advance for the vague question above, I will try to elaborate as much as I can.

1.1 GMAT 740 (I haven't taken the GMAT yet, but i am targeting 740 at least)

1.2 University of Massachusetts Dartmouth, ma
â—� M.S in structural engineering, 2014, GPA 3.7/4.0
â—� B.S. in civil engineering, 2011, GPA 3.6/4.0

1.3 Engineering related experience:
I currently work at a national engineering firm that designs, investigates, and rehabilitates structures, building enclosures, and materials. My work constitutes about 70% investigation and 30% design. My typical duties at work includes design and preparation of construction documents, and drawings management and production. I have prepared forensic investigation reports for various public and private projects including providing litigation support. I have a good background in forensic investigation. I have worked on claims ranging from $10,000 to $20,000,000,000. In fact, I just wrapped up a case that involved a 55 million dollar law suit. I worked on this case solely with the principal in charge and we got the other party to settle in 3 months.

1.4 Business related experience:
â—� Founder and owner of xxx Inc. (2011-2014); frozen yogurt and crepes
â—� Founder and owner of ifixiphone online stores (2008-2011)
â—� Manager and car inspector at xxxx gas station, New Bedford, ma (2007-2011)
â—� Car dealer, USA-xxx & USA-Africa routes (2007-2012)

1.5 Extracurricular Activities during College
"¢None: That's probably Red Flag # 1, but let me explain.

o Short story: I had to work on average 65 hours/week throughout college, to survive and help my family
(parents and siblings) survive. If you are interested to know more please send me a private email, and
I will send you the full story.

1.6 Extracurricular Activities Back Home
o 4 years boys scout - I did a lot community activities that involved but not limited to planting trees,
collecting trash, helping kids with need, organizing Christmas parties for the poor and so on.
o Two times Mount xxx Trap Shooting Champion
o Two times Mount xxx high school basketball league champion
o I started working by the age of 14. By the age of 16 I was operating heavy duty machinery (not sure how is
that legal? welcome to undeveloped countries) such as but not limited to dumb trucks, wheel loader,
caterpillar 225 hydraulic excavator, 10 tons vibratory roller, and so on.

1.7 In the current time
o Full time engineer
o Working on a startup up in the food and tech industry. We are still at the planning level.

Thank you for your time, and please let me know if you have any questions.


Any chance getting into Harvard or Sloan?
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask an MBA Admissions Consultant |