BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Anyone in Austin?

Organize face-to-face meetings with other members
Expert replies
Source: — Let's Meet Up |

Study in Austin

by sophiemat » Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:12 am
Hi, wondering if you are still looking for someone to study with. Also wondering if anyone has heard of Austin GMAT Review. They have a program, but I haven't heard anything about it.
Join the discussion

by kjoe » Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:20 pm
I'm looking for a study group in Austin as well, preferably in NW Austin.
Join the discussion

Austin GMAT Review

by Elbom » Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:32 pm
I used Austin GMAT review and found it to be very helpful. Ajay, the teacher, does a great job tailoring the class to suit each student's specific needs and skill level. I'm strong at verbal and weaker at math, and Ajay helped me grasp concepts that I previously struggled with. I also took a Kaplan course, and found Ajay's class and teaching methods much more effective in sharpening the skills/thought process neccessary to do well on this type of test.
Join the discussion

Anyone in Austin?

by [email protected] » Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:07 pm
Looking for a study group in Autin. Planning to give GMAT by October'09. I am working in NW Austin.
Join the discussion

LOOKING FOR A GMAT STUDY GROUP IN AUSTIN

by justshama » Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:30 am
I am looking for a study group to meet once or twice a week in South Austin. If you are interested email me at [email protected]
Thanks
Shama
Join the discussion

by Creative2MBA » Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:29 am
Hi Shama,

I'm also in South Austin and would like to find a GMAT study group.

Lorene
Join the discussion

Hi There

by Sophia007 » Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:03 am
Hello Austin-ites!

I am a management consultant by profession and continue to help people like you since I seem to have a passion for this stuff.

I live in NW Austin and have coached numerous people with GMAT related questions (Mostly the English section). Now, I just coach and mentor prospective MBA candidates with their applications (Essays, Resumes, Mock Interviews.)

Please feel free to let me know if you need direction regarding GMAT resources or MBA application in the future. I'm here to help out.

Good Luck with your GMAT and application process!
Sophia Pathak| Admissions Consultant |

If my post was helpful, let me know by pushing the thanks button.:) Please free to directly email me at [email protected]. ANY questions are welcome! check out what others have to say about their experience with me https://mymbamentor.com/?page_id=31
Join the discussion

by sosogmat » Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:50 pm
I am studying for the GMAT and if you are too...I'm interested in studying with someone in the Austin area.
I think it will be a great way to Beat The GMAT!
Join the discussion

by ranjithvaddella » Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:07 pm
Im looking for a serious studymate in Austin. I am giving my GMAT this April.
Join the discussion

GMAT study in Austin

by Zee » Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:14 pm
[quote="ranjithvaddella"]Im looking for a serious studymate in Austin. I am giving my GMAT this April.[/quote]

I am taking GMAT in Oct, would be nice to talk to someone who is also taking this year.

zulfiqar1308 at yahoo dot com
thanks.
Join the discussion

by uditgarg734 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:17 pm
I am planning to write GMAT in feb, 2012 and looking for study partner. Is there anyone planning to write the GMAT exam soon and willing to study together?

Mail me.
Join the discussion

by Zee » Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:44 am
Hi,

Sure, would be nice to synch up though i may be taking it soon.

here is my phone, we can meet up over this weekend.

I am in North Austin, by Parmer.

thanks, Z
Join the discussion

by uditgarg734 » Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:11 pm
Hi Z,

I have sent you a private message..email me and we can sync up together ans start studying :)
Join the discussion

by Protagonist » Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:19 pm
Hi,

I am preparing for GMAT. Looking for a study group in Austin.

Regards,
R
Join the discussion