BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

B-School dreams with low GPA

Let's talk about...whatever!
Expert replies
by Iheartgeorgia » Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:08 pm
Hello all,

Before I begin I realize I am at the bottom on the totem when it comes to an esteemed background, but I am looking for advice on how to overcome this. I graduated from a state school with a low gpa (2.3) which I must point out was due to my immaturity. I know my low performance in Ugrad will not get me admitted to a top 10 program but we all must pay for past mistakes, right.

I plan on taking some extra classes but I do not know what's the better option. NYU Continuing Studies has some good courses but with my background will admissions see my excelling in these classes as proof I can handle grad school, even with all A's? I applied to a few post bacc and pre MBA programs but I do not have access to private student loans, so there is no way I could attend. Are there any other programs similar to NYU's that has an extensive course list, a decent program, and not located in a city such as NYC?

I was admitted into Villanova's post bacc program and was told I had federal financial aid. When I drove to Philadelphia I was informed that I had been misled. So now I'm scrambling to find a way to get past this obstacle and I have limited options but I just want to make the best decision. Round 2 is not far away and I at least wanted to get four courses on my list before I applied. Do anyone have any further suggestions?
Join the discussion
Source: — Lounge |

by Michael@VeritasPrep » Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:54 pm
Yep, you are certainly at a disadvantage here. I don't know how much money I would spend on continuing studies, they won't be a good replacement for your undergraduate grades. The best thing you can do at this point is really kill it on the GMAT, have great work experiences and write awesome essays. Also, be realistic with your school selection.
Join the discussion