BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Should I quit my job?

Let's talk about...whatever!
Expert replies
by amit28it » Fri May 18, 2012 4:18 am
I have got back engineering papers line up in the next month and I am working in a software company right now but can't focus on job,I just want to ask whether I quit my job or leave the exams because my job doesn't require degree when I have experience.
Join the discussion
Source: — Lounge |

by griffinalice29 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:26 pm
Though your job doesn't required degree, but to get a proper growth in your career in terms of higher position, appraisal, you will require a degree. So if it is possible then concentrate on your exam along with your job or quite it.
Join the discussion

by subhash.sonu39 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:12 am
amit28it wrote:I have got back engineering papers line up in the next month and I am working in a software company right now but can't focus on job,I just want to ask whether I quit my job or leave the exams because my job doesn't require degree when I have experience.
Well, I would suggest that just concentrate on your back papers because if you will not give your due papers than you might get the NFT means Not fit for technical and your four years would be destroyed and time also. So give the exam first and than move back into the job. OK
Join the discussion

by rickyjhon » Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:12 pm
hello friends, before resign the job,first find some interested job from there. after that, throw the job.
Join the discussion

by Michael@VeritasPrep » Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:57 pm
Maybe? Are you happy in your job? Do you have something else lined up? If not, do you have some money set aside to tide you over until you have your next job. There is a lot that goes into this decision. And it isn't something you should take lightly. Just remember, the grass isn't always greener on the other side.
Join the discussion