I did ok on questions that are arithmetic based but the DS question/problem solving not so much. Its like my answers are the exact opposite of what the correct choice is. If I choose statement 1 the answer is statement 2. If I say both then its neither. I get so caught up till I'm at the point where I don't know how to attack these questions. Im not worried at all about verbal. I scored in the 76th percentile in a noisy library and pausing the test to relocate several times. Is there anything ANYBODY can provide. Im using Kaplan and GMAT 2015 workbook questions with majority of my studies coming from gmatprepnow.com. I plan on testing Dec. 12.
GMATBootcamp
Starts Sep 28

LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP
Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover
15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026
- Schedule
- Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
- Included
- Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
- Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
- 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included


















