BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

GMAT HORROR 590 despite scoring 740 on GMAT Prep

Ask your questions about Veritas Prep products/services here
Expert replies
by Reetgmat1986 » Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:52 am
Dear Instructors,

I have had a nightmare.. Have been preparing for gmat for the past 6 months now. Took GMAT once in May .. got a 620.. I realise the mistake there.. I messed up big time on time management and also realised that some of concepts were not strong... I took a break for 15 days and started re working. Started reading Economic times and ushistory.org for getting a better grasp on RC. worked super hard and score a 710, 730, 730 and 740 on GMAT Preps. Was confident That i will cross the 700 mark this time.
The D day: Things were fine, I had good sleep, flipped through a few pages in the morning so that i dont enter the exma hall cold. AWA dint go upto satisfaction. I felt I could have done that better. IR was always weak. The first two questionsm i took about 10 mins to solve. I panicked. Next was multisource reasoning. I decided to skip all questions of MSR and invest the time saved to other questions. MY BAD LUCK- The next 3 that is q6, 7, 8 were MSR again. My heart pounced and I decided to attempt it. I did poorly well on IR.

I told myself in the break that I am yet to trake the most important part of my test. The first question i attempted was basic algebra and I took 5 mins to solve it. Cdnt. then i took a guess nd moved on. Got naother question from means and averages, I guess i attempetd it correct and the third question I saw was to calculate the hypotenuse of a right triangle. That is where I lost it completely and couldnt attemot the rest of the exam properly. I could not control my negative thinking that I have lost it all and I this attempt is wasted and instead amidst my exam i was thinking what would other people think of me. All my exam I was thinking when will the tough questions come. I think i m doing too poorly.

The effect cascaded on verbal and At the end i was able to score a 590 q43 nd V 27 on Gmat.
I am all shattered now and dont understand how to fix this problem. I have done my study thouroghly and one part of me says take the exam i another 15 days , probably it was a bad day. The other part of me says Dont study anymore.

I dont really know whats ia good time for retake, given the application deadlines are approcahing. An admission consultant told me that i shoudl now focus on writing application and deal witht he GMAT score ina while.
I have no idea what should my next steps be and how should I be prepare now?

Instructors pls guide me , I am in a terrible fix. I ahd score a 660 each in manhattan and kaplan free test and680 twice on 2 cats from Manhattan. My Gmat Prep score have been mentioned . i am aiming a 700 plus.
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask a Veritas Prep representative |