BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

GMAT NewDelhi NCR forum

Organize face-to-face meetings with other members
Expert replies
Source: — Let's Meet Up |

Re: GMAT Gurgaon forum

by aim-wsc » Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:58 pm
welcome to the forums neeru , :)
It's a nice idea to call all Gurgaon GMAT students present on the forums,
maybe you can broaden the area to NCR: include New Delhi & Noida as well.

That way you'd increase your chances of getting responses.

All the best for your GMAT test prep.
neeru77 wrote:Dears,

I am sure that few of members are of Gurgaon, India. Can we all from Gurgaon form a small group to face GMAT? If anyone interested, contact me.

thanks
N Kumar
Join the discussion

by camitava » Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:40 am
Neeru, I agree with what Aim-WSC has said. If you can broaden the location perimeter to NCR region, I can join in ur forum then. I am staying in Noida.
Any concern, u can PM to me.
Correct me If I am wrong


Regards,

Amitava
Join the discussion

lets make NCR forum

by neeru77 » Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:50 am
Thanks for suggestion. We can make a NCR forum. So guys, whoever is interested, let me know. If we find sufficient no of guys, we can meet sometime in May to startwith.

thanks
N Kumar
Join the discussion

by camitava » Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:39 am
Guys, as neeru77 has already mentioned in his/her post that we can form a new group of GMAT aspirants in Delhi NCR region. But except me and neeru77, I did not see anyone else's reply! Hey come on guys, let's beat the GMAT together ...
Hope u guys r not saying that there are no other GMAT aspirants in BTG from Delhi NCR region ... :cry:
Correct me If I am wrong


Regards,

Amitava
Join the discussion

by tomato1 » Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:56 am
Hi guys i am from noida & i am interested in GMAT meet.............
Join the discussion

by beatthegmat » Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:47 pm
Hey guys, if this meet up actually happens, please send me pictures or attach them on this thread!

Thanks,
Beat The GMAT | The MBA Social Network
Community Management Team

Research Top GMAT Prep Courses:
https://www.beatthegmat.com/gmat-prep-courses

Research The World's Top MBA Programs:
https://www.beatthegmat.com/mba/school
Join the discussion

by camitava » Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:52 pm
Hey Eric, sure man! I am taking the responsibility and if this meet up ever happens, I will send u the pics ...
Correct me If I am wrong


Regards,

Amitava
Join the discussion

by aim-wsc » Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:39 am
Hello Delhites, :)

My friend lives in Gurgoan & he wants to know where could he find books Manhattan SC
&
Official Guide 11th edition.

As you know these books are not easily available in local book store.
I would see any major book store @ Delhi rather than shipping it from USA.
:?
Join the discussion

by tomato1 » Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:02 am
As far as manhattan is concerned i don't think its available in indian mkt.

There are few bookstores in Connaught place market, delhi where u can find gmat books.......


Jain Book Depot
============
+(91)-(11)-23416101, 23416102, 23416103, 66307233
+(91)-(11)-23416103
www.jainbookdepot.com
C-4 & 5, Post Box-51, CP, Delhi - 110001
Join the discussion

by aim-wsc » Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:25 am
gotcha. 8) thanks tomato1 :)
Yeah I too think that Manhattan GMAT is not available at Indian bookstores. (I raised this to Marketing Manager of MGMAT long ago... :? )
tomato1 wrote:As far as manhattan is concerned i don't think its available in indian mkt.

There are few bookstores in Connaught place market, delhi where u can find gmat books.......


Jain Book Depot
============
+(91)-(11)-23416101, 23416102, 23416103, 66307233
+(91)-(11)-23416103
www.jainbookdepot.com
C-4 & 5, Post Box-51, CP, Delhi - 110001
In addition to this can you (or somebody else ) give me information about any BIG bookstore near IIT Delhi or DU south campus?
Join the discussion

by Zakk » Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:14 am
Folks,
Pls count me in for the meet-up. Delhi/NCR anywhere should work for me.

Cheers
Join the discussion

by camitava » Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:04 pm
Guys, I believe, the following online book-store are quite good -

https://www.bookscaterer.com
and
https://www.a1books.co.in

I generally used these two book-stores to buy my books ...

FYI - U can also get the Manhattan guides from both the book-stores.[/u]
Correct me If I am wrong


Regards,

Amitava
Join the discussion

by gabriel » Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:06 am
Well you have 4 guys now .. camitava, zakk, tomato1 and neeru. So I suggest you go ahead and have the meeting. Form my own experience I can tell that these meetings tend to be very helpful.
Join the discussion

by camitava » Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:46 pm
Gabriel, we will try to arrange one! Obviously I also believe that this kind of group study helps a lot to prepare for the exam. Hope for the best for future! Ha ha ha! Ohhh .... Eric, if we ever met - I mean the Delhites or NCRans - I will take the snap and forward those to you. I have kept that in mind.
Correct me If I am wrong


Regards,

Amitava
Join the discussion