BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Profile evaluation

Launched September 22, 2008
Expert replies
by gauravmvn » Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:43 am
I am a Dentist, but I will call myself an entrepreneur because I am running a Polyclinic since 2009, second clinic since 2013 and an advertising company since 2014.
I have a GMAT score of 680 (Q=49, V=32) again 680(Q=48, V=35). My target is Top 30 MBA colleges, So I will like to know
1) which all colleges should I target?
2) Am I hoping against hope if I am targeting for top 30 colleges?
3) Since I have got score of 680 twice, I dont think I can increase it further but I still do not want to give up on my dream of top 30 colleges. What to do?
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask Clear Admit |

by Alexbr@ClearAdmit » Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:09 pm
On the basis of the info you provide, top 30 seems within reach. Your experience might help you standout. You don't mention where you are from, nor you undergrad or your goals. Obviously these issues will effect your application. cheers, Alex
New Book! Becoming a Clear Admit: The Definitive Guide to MBA Admissions. https://www.clearadmit.com/products/admi ... dmissions/
Join the discussion

by gauravmvn » Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:00 am
Oh sorry, for not submitting my complete info. I am from India, my undergrad percentage was 60.32% and my future goal is to open an industry based on one of my unique ideas therefore I need to learn management skills.
Can u be specific with names of universities that I should target??
Join the discussion

by Alexbr@ClearAdmit » Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:09 am
not sure I can ID specific schools, but I do think top 30 is doable, given your less traditional career and goals. You will have to execute your essays very well of course. Round 1 is pretty important for you given you are coming from a pool of candidates (male and Indian) which is very well represented in the application pool. cheers, alex
New Book! Becoming a Clear Admit: The Definitive Guide to MBA Admissions. https://www.clearadmit.com/products/admi ... dmissions/
Join the discussion